- We are currently experiencing an increase in subscription which we are grateful about.
- The customers of TheVillageGreenShop are composed of subscribers – 1/3 are “long-time avid organic eaters” – they are also looking to switch to 100% organic and low-impact lifestyle. We fill their food basket each week – from rice to spices. A third group is partly organic and another third is experimental – they are new converts who are looking to see the difference and impact of eating organic food.
- We have added a few items in our weekly basket. Check them out here https://thevillagegreenshop.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/new-items-at-thevillagegreenshop/
Some of you might be shifting gradually to 100% organic not only in food but also in personal products. We are glad we discovered Human Heart Nature. Please check them out here www.humanheartnature.com. They have values and mission that is quite similar to us so we are happy to work with them and bring their items to TheVillageGreenShop.
We have switched to 100% natural and chemical free shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, body wash, soap, facial cream, etc. Each week we retire a commercial brand and replace them with an organic personal product that contains NO SLS/SLES, ALS/ALES, PEGS, parabens, phthalates, silicones and other harmful chemicals! You can place your order with us at the following details:
0927 675 firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are working to label properly all items you buy from us ensuring that you have the right information of the food you eat, how to store and eat them.
- We are putting in place our plan to ensure reliability and sustainability of supply of produce with increase in volume while being consistent and maintaining the quality of items.
- We would like to contribute in reducing the earth’s destruction by reusing, recycling and up-cycling used glass bottles. We give a rebate of P1.00 for every return of used bottle of sardines, probiotic, honey, and herb salt or herb cheese to us. You may send it to us anytime or when we deliver/pick your items up. We greatly appreciate your effort.