Many thanks to those who signed up to our subscription scheme for the months of August and September. It has not been smooth as a few items were oversubscribed or we ran out of your preferred sizes. Big apologies for that. We will do our best to bring ourselves up to speed to serve you best.
Here’s how you can take advantage of discounted farm-fresh organic produce at TheVillageGreenShop
- Organic consumers become organic subscribers if they buy in advance either in one lump sum or in instalment their food basket 4 weeks or 8 weeks in advance or at the beginning of the growing season. In return for their subscription fee, subscribers receive an assortment of organic produce.
- Through subscription we are able to account for your requirements at the start of the growing season and share in the commitment to eat sustainably produced local and seasonal food, and have the satisfaction of knowing where your food comes from, who produce it and how it was produced. Under extra ordinary circumstances not limited to heavy rain, typhoon and flooding some items may not be available so you should be open to what’s available given the situation.
- We offer subscription all year round on a rolling basis.
Benefits if you subscribe
- We offer 5% discount if you subscribe for more than 4 weeks. Discount is applied to weekly staple items for now. Renewable 2 weeks before expiry.
- You are contributing to the affordability of organic produce because you collaborated with us from production through harvest. As more and more items are subscribed we are able to reduce significantly surplus at production stage. So, why not more people subscribe to organic and sustainable method of producing their own food?
- Aside from saving time and money you won’t miss order cut off anymore! Simply you will tell us one time what you want and we’ll deliver them through your door according to your specifications.
Customise your foodbasket
- Customising your food basket is an important component in our subscription scheme. You will tell us in advance what you want in your weekly food basket which can be a variety of veg, fruits, meat, rice, sugar, herb salt, chicken and dairy. You may specify if you want several items unchanged or changed every week or replaced and we will deliver them on an assigned day in your neighbourhood. All subject to seasonality.
B) Cornucopia Scheme
If subscription to a weekly food basket is not right for you we offer Cornucopia Scheme where you sign up to a food basket worth between P250.00 and P2,000.00 and deliver you what’s on offer every harvest (Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays) which can be all veg, fruits, salad greens or combination of various items including rice, dairy, variety of meats and bottled items. If you would like to know more please contact us at
0927 675 email@example.com
Over the past few months we have had customers who bought sustainable and healthy gifts for their friends and families in the form of subscription or just a one-off gift . Just let us know what you want and we will customise the gift basket for you. It is always a guaranteed delight, and to those who send their wonderful positive comments, many thanks to you!
Have a great week ahead!