What it is to subscribe and why?
- Organic consumers become organic subscribers if they buy in advance either in one lump sum or on installment their food basket 4 weeks or 8 weeks in advance or at the beginning of the growing season (we advice the start of the growing season). In return for their subscription fee, subscribers receive an assortment of organic produce which you have specified ahead of time, including frequency of orders (per week or month) and number of periods (between 4 weeks and 8 weeks).
- Through subscription we are able to account for your requirements at the start of the growing season and share in the commitment to eat sustainably produced local and seasonal food, and have the satisfaction of knowing where your food comes from, who produce it and how it was produced. Under extra ordinary circumstances like heavy rain, typhoon and flooding some items may not be available so you should be open to what’s available given the situation.
- By subscribing to a weekly organic food basket you help reduce wastage in production, in return we are able to price our organic produce substantially lower and contribute to growing high quality food as farmers and consumers become co-producers.
- We envision to link local communities directly to a network of farmers so you will have a say in what you want to eat. We would like more and more people to look after their health and the health of our planet.
Benefits if you subscribe
- We offer 5% discount if you subscribe for more than 4 weeks. Discount is applied to local and native veg for now. Renewable 2 weeks before expiry.
- You are contributing to the affordability of organic produce because you collaborated with us from production through harvest so we are able to use resources much more efficiently than if you didn’t. So, why not more people subscribe to organic and sustainable method of producing their own food?
- Aside from saving time and money you won’t miss order cut off anymore! Simply you will tell us one time what you want and you’ll pick it up or we’ll deliver them through your door according to your specifications.
Customize your food basket
Controlling your food basket is an important component in our subscription scheme. You will tell us in advance what you want in your weekly food basket which can be a variety of veg, fruits, meat, rice, sugar, herb salt, white or native chicken and other meat items. You may specify if you want several items unchanged or changed every week or replaced and we will deliver them on an assigned day in your neighbourhood. All subject to seasonality.
Try First Scheme. How?
If you are unable to decide whether subscription is suited for you or to when to shift to organic food, you may try first. A try-first scheme means, you are not committing to a weekly food basket. You order when and what you want on a weekly basis.
How can you access our organic produce
Maybe we deliver to your area so please check that with us. You can also help us by organizing a group of friends, co-workers, church mates, family members, or neighbours to buy collaboratively for a minimum of P5K if meeting our min purchase of P5k for a single family is big. We can help you organize one by contacting us at 0927 675 firstname.lastname@example.org
It depends on where you are but some neighbourhoods have no minimum purchase because we have a good following or subscription base in which case you may order anytime even small qualities subject to order cut off, every Wednesday, 11 AM.
Order Cut off and Pick up
Cut off of veg and greens is 11:00 AM, Wednesday to be able to pick up items on a Friday either after 3 or 5 pm or anytime on Saturday.
Why do we encourage people to group buy and subscribe?
Simply because an individual doesn’t make as much savings or impact as a community. As we are low carbon food distribution enterprise we aim to reduce carbon emission with you if by the same amount of fuel in transporting these items we deliver to as many people or households in one location each time! The savings we don’t keep but is passed on to you by making our produce affordable and accessible!
Gifting your friends a subscription scheme
Buying sustainable and healthy gifts to your friends and families in the form of subscription or just a one-off gift is a guaranteed delight. Just let us know what you want and we will customize the gift basket for your friend or family.
Creating Your Subscription Account
- In order to start receiving organic produce, you must first create your account with us by filling in a subscription form which includes a list of organic produce to choose from, you may specify the frequency of and for how long (min of 4 weeks and max of 8 weeks). If you have any questions about creating your account, please contact TheVillageGreenShop at 0927 675 email@example.com.
- As soon as we received your account information we will activate it immediately. Our Customer Service team will assign your delivery day based on your location and we will contact you via email with your first delivery date.
Changing your subscription
Subscribers have the flexibility to customize their orders on a weekly basis provided any changes you made are sent to us before cut off period, Wednesdays, 11 AM. If you miss the deadline, please contact us at 0927 675 5199 as soon as possible.
Home and Workplace Delivery
When you sign up to subscribe to our organic delivery service, you must specify where you want your food basket delivered. As our produce is perishable it is highly recommended that you have the facility to maintain the freshness of these items. We may use bag liners and insulators when we deliver your items so make sure you return to us for our next delivery. If you do not return to us we charge P100.00 for produce baskets.
We always encourage our clients to pick up their order if it’s convenient and outside our delivery area. Some of our clients volunteer to deliver order of their friends’ even strangers if it’s convenient for them and we are happy to take off a percentage of their bill. If you would like your order picked up let us know by contacting us at 0927 675 firstname.lastname@example.org
Each area or neighbourhood is assigned a delivery day. Upon subscription and completing your account we will inform you. There are circumstances beyond our control that may alter our delivery to your location.
Payment and Billing
TheVillageGreenShop operates cash on delivery. We do not accept credit card.
TheVillageGreenShop ensures that our network of farmers share in the wealth they create by paying them a moral price i.e. we pay cash and we don’t pay cheap or haggle for a bargain instead we add more to it by helping build human capability resources and supporting their training on organic farming, food sustainability and caring for the earth in order for them to continue growing fresh crisp lettuces, juicy plump tomatoes, and give us those veggie-deliciousness and meat freshness and diversity in our food choices. You may contact 0927 675 5199 or email@example.com
Cancelling your subscription
You can cancel your subscription temporarily or permanently at least 2 weeks in advance. If you pay in full we cannot give you a full refund as your requirements has been accounted for in the farm planning ahead of time. We recommend that you sell or give/gift it subject to restriction in delivery location. We don’t deliver yet in NLEX and SLEX and certain areas but we are fine for you to pick your items up in San Joaquin, Pasig. Please contact us at 0927 675 5199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our aim to make you feel delighted of our service. If you have questions or complaints about the quality of our product or service, we would like to assure you that we will correct it. We are grateful to receive your feedback anytime. Please contact email@example.com or 0927 675 5199.
If you are happy and find satisfaction in the healthy food we bring to your table, can you let others know about us especially those who will greatly benefit from eating food free of pesticides and fungicides, free of GMO, free of antibiotics and free of hormones?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0927 675 5199 Many thanks. Cheers!